Re: I'm gonna be a criminal!!!!

 I personally don't deal with the government, And i think that they need to
get off our back and get a Aquarium for them selves and experience the
pleasure of fish keeping. And stop being so uptight. Also get the stick out of
there  #SS. The governments of our countries need to worry about getting drugs
off our streets and lowwering taxes not to worry about what kind of fish are
being imported or exported what a SHAM. In the states if you want to eat your
fish(no disrespect for the fish) I love my fish. You can. The last thing on
Bill Clintons mind is what fish we keep and how we keep them.  (BREAK 'EN THE
LAW, BREAK'EN THE LAW.) HA HA.    Tim.

 PS. BOB DIXON I'm Interested in your new fry. (Email me).PGHAQ@aol.com