Re: No more politics, please!

I am going to take just minor exception to this comment.  It may be that I
need some clarification on the true purpose of this list.  Do the subjects
have to stay more or less apisto-specific?  What if I wish to discuss in
detail the breeding and coloration of Dicrossus species, or German Rams?  Is
this specific to apistos or are dwarf cichlids of most any type welcome
subjects for discussion?  I do agree that the import/export thread may have
extended a little beyond bounds and I would say we need to come up with a
summary or conclusion on the subject.

At 01:50 PM 6/3/98 +0900, you wrote:
>No more import/export discussions please.
>Not sufficiently apisto-specific.
>
>Apisto Admin.

       William M. Groth
       groth@ruf.rice.edu