Re: Book about water chemistry

I asked the same question on the Aquatic Plants discussion list (the
archives are at http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants) a few weeks ago,
but I've been disappointed with the responses.  I've gotten a fair number of
them, and they all read something like:

"This is a good book, but it's full of technical inaccuracies, and, well,
the information on water chemistry is sort of inadequate and usually
misleading."

I've found that, without a background in the hard sciences (I never even
took "chemistry for non-science majors"), I'm at a bit of a disadvantage in
some of these discussions groups.  So I take a lot on faith.

Anyway, let me know if you hear anything...

Alysoun McLaughlin
alysoun@planetall.com