Buying and Mixing Apistos

Hi Folks

This weekend I'm about to get my first pair of apistos (agassizzi) -
having spent a number of months trying to find some in Sydney. (woo woo
very exciting :)

However the man at the LFS said he also has macmasterii and gibbiceps
(sp?) (Never rains but it pours... heh?)

Considering how long its taken me to find the aggies i was wondering
whether I should also buy a pair of either the macmasterii or gibbiceps?

They would have to go in the same community tank (55gal) with a pair of
Rams and assorted other non agro fish.

Any one got any advise about mixing these species ? The rams can be
moved if I have to.

Can anyone tell me what complex gibbiceps is in? Dave Soares site didnt
mention 'em?

IS there a site that has pictures of them on the web?

TIA

Steph