Re: Rainwater collection

A recent thread considered the use of muriatic acid to drop pH. and
hardness , isn't the by product of this.treatment sodium chloride? Does
this go for the phosphoric acid too . Is it stable ie - bounce?

Another angle , saving money on soap and detergent.

The plumbing  has already made 27 years
nope , she won't buy it.

She can't cook.... hope she dosn't read my mail

kidding aside she cut me some slack and i bought a guy's fishroom 15 -
40's , sweetwater air blower, yada yada

currantly my main tank a 120 gal fully planted lightly stocked community
,automatic  Co2
 injected , my Apisto's breed on a regular basis
straight tapwater NO chemicals, only fertilizer.
I can't afford 15 controllers, and want to breed Apisto's. It looks as
if the r/o is out of my reach also.

I'm not a chemist , but i'll post my water report over the weekend,
maybe someone could tell me?

Steve