Nijsseni Eggs

Good Day to Everyone.

I was trying  to hatch some Nijsseni eggs in a 2 1/2 gallon tanks, but
the eggs all have fungus on them. I did use a airstone and a product
called Methyblu  (5% Methylene Blue Solution). Also the temp was at 82 f
. I did have very good results hatch A. eunotus eggs this way.

Where did I go wrong??

The reason I was trying to hatch them this way, is that I have in
breeding pair in a 50 gallon community  tank and the eggs and/or fry`s
were always being  eaten.

I do have the breeding pair in a 15 gallon tank now.

On a  slightly different topic my Yellow Kribs finally spawn and do have
over 100 free swimming fry`s

George