Re: Peat filtration.

K & D martin wrote:

> oK, I went to the walmart adn bought a bag of Canadian Peat Moss, which is
> shredded up dark brown pieces, is this the right stuff or should we be using
> spagnum, the stuff that is still slightly green and is more mossy like?

	The green mossy stuff is NOT spaghnum moss. It's called
	sheet moss and it's harvested from trees, rocks and the
	forest floor. DON"T put it in your aquarium.

	Canadium peat is spaghnum peat and the right stuff to use.

	Michael

--
Michael Serpa * Bay Island Orchids
2311 Pacific Avenue * Alameda, CA 94501