Re: Paul Loiselle

I don't have many of my own from the 60s (I'm not THAT old!), but here's what I
have on hand.

Loiselle, P. V. 1967. Pelmatochromis guentheri. The Aquarium 36(1):10-16.
___________. 1971. The fishes of the headwaters of the Zio River. The Aquarium
4(8):32-51.
___________. 1971. The fishes of the Zio River at Togblekope. part 1. The Aquarium
4(10):8-10, 42-48.

I've seen a few others in The Aquarium magazines that I don't own but my aquarium
club does. Anyone who has access to some of the older more established clubs that
have kept their reference library should check them out for issues of The Aquarium
from 1966-1972. Paul also wrote some articles for the ACA Buntbarsche Bulletin at
this time, too.

Mike Wise