Re: Apisto shipping? -Reply

>>>Jason, Express Mail is overnight!<<
>
>And "Priority Mail" is guaranteed three day delivery.  Although I don't
>know if it's possible to collect on the guarantee for dead fish or plants.
>
>Bill Vannerson

When I send Express and they do not deliver before 3pm the next day, I get
my shipping back. I get them to the PO before 9am and deliver before 3 the
next day. They have never asked if they were alive just said they were
sorry it took so long and her's your money back!

They do a good job for my money!
MikeD