Re: list admin - commercial use

Liz,

I agree with you. The Apisto Mailing List shouldn't be used as a commercial
forum. Letting people know you have something for sale and for them sending
private messages is fine, but not price lists.

You see, I had a dozen or so replies to which I was spinning off messages.
Michael's came over the Apisto List instead of directly to me. So without looking
I returned it to the sender (majordomo) instead of directly to Michael - a major
FUBAR. You'll notice that I asked the list server to delete the message within 20
minutes of sending the price list off. Unfortunately it wasn't done. All I can
say is Mia Culpa and 50 lashes with a wet tubifex worm! I truly am sorry for
this.

Mike Wise