Wild A. norberti

Hi all,

I usually just lurk on the list but I recently aquired a wild pair of
these fish and cannot find too much info on them.  I would like to get
as much info on them as I can.  I would really like to breed these guys
one day.  Right now they are in a 25g tank with an angelfish (it's in
there recovering from a beating by a dominant male).  There are several
small pots in there for hiding purposes.  They seem to stay out in the
open pretty well and are not intimidated by the large angel.  The temp
is 78F and the pH is around 7.5.

TIA

Lisa