Re: Cacatuoides/Borelli hybrid?

Fredrik,

I am presently keeping a similar form of A. cacatuoides. The body is yellowish
with a blue wash over it. The male's fins are very blue. These were found in a
collection of wild-caught cacatuoides. What attracted me to this group of fish
was not the male. I have had blue-finned males before. But some of the females
were covered by irregularly shaped spots all over the head and flanks. The become
more intense when they are in brood color. Whether or not your fish are the same,
I cannot say. I have never heard of a cacatuoides/borellii cross.

Mike Wise