Re: Hydra and copper

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Susanne and Cory Williamson wrote:

> Actually I don't have any apisto books- I am new to the apisto world-  which
> books do you recommend.

Linke and Staek, _Dwarf Cichlids_, Tetra Press.
Mayland and Bork, _Dwarf Cichlids_, Aqualog Verlang.
Aqualog, _South American Cichlids I_. (I think it's the first one, might
be II).

The third is a picture atlas book.  The other two have actual text.
The first is very easy to get and costs about $20; the second is
relatively new and expensive.

More info on books:
http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/books.html

   - Erik