Re: some problems

>PS. Thinking of other sources of meat - beef tongue should also be fine,
>but is rather expensive.. Raw fish or shrimp, too
>
>Cheers
>
>Lilia

Chop up some earth worms they are gerat!! Just wash them off and cut to
size with razor blade. Small red worms are the best. I culture white worms
and have very good luck with my breeders. They can be kept in styro fish
shipping boxes with soil and fed yeast soaked bread. Grows some nice fish
at a very good rate too.

MikeD