Tetra Medicated food

Mike Downey wrote:

> >Hi,
> >Would you please  explain what do you mean with parasite control
> >food
>
> >Colin
>
> I use the Tetra Medicated food for internal parasite control. This I feed
> for 5 days and nothing else.  This usually takes care of all except very
> heavy loads.  Then you can wait 4 or 5 days and treat again.
>
> MikeD

	Mike, are you refering to Tetra Medica? If so, I believe it
is used for bacterial and fungal infections and the dosage is 7 to 10
days. Using antibiotics less than the recommended dosage is, IMO, a bad
idea.

	If you are refering to another med by Tetra, that I'm not
aware of, that is used for internal parisites, please inform me.

	Michael

--
Michael Serpa * Bay Island Orchids
2311 Pacific Avenue * Alameda, CA 94501