ASG Membership

Hello all,
I have just booked my flights to attend the ACA Detroit Convention in July.
If there are any subscribers to this mailing list who reside in the UK and
wish to be a member of the ASG I am willing to arrange your membership while
I am at the Convention.  I joined the ASG while I was at Chicago 97 ACA and
I can assure you that being a member is worth every penny.
Please contact me privately well in advance of July.
Helen
hlnburns@thefree.net