Re: Appisto ID help

The caudal spot is black and as large as the caudal peduncle.  The top of
the dorsal is serrated although not very deeply.  There is a thin line on
the outer edge of the dorsal that the very rearmost outer 2mm is edged in
yellow.  The dorsal has a point that carries back to the rear edge of the
tail.  The black stripe is 2-3 mm, but sometimes it is just a spot in the
middle ( the front and rear of the stripe sometimes do not show).  The
pectoral are long and outer lower edge is yellow.  They taper to a point
ending at around the vent.  This is kind of hard to describe a fish that is
in another room and then put what you see into words.  L.O.L.

Kim & Brad Bloomquist
bloomquist@willmar.com
Kandiyohi Boxers Homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/5194
icq # 18129581
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." -- Roger Caras
"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his
tail." -- Unknown