Re: P. taeniatus

Yes Jason, Metronidazol seems like what you need as intestinal worms
are probably the culprits. If he is eating try mixing some in his food
ie:beefheart mix, or you can mix some up with a little dry food and
inject it oraly into his stomach. My experience is when you put the
medication into the water with advanced cases it seldom works. good luck

---Mayalauren@aol.com wrote:

> My male taeniatus seems to be wasting away...I know this has been
discussed
> recently.
> Was Metronidazol one of the recommended treatments?
> He seems listless, hides a lot, does'nt eat much,etc.
> Also, has anyone a description of P taeniatus "Ndonga"?
>
> Thanks
> Jason

Archives"!