levamisole HCL

This treatment has come up before.  I have used levamisole with very
good results on infected Micro. altispinosas.  I found it in a liquid
form at a local feed store.  (Don't tell them what you're using it for
or you'll never live it down:-))
My experiences with this medication are chronicaled in the disease and
nutrient deficiency section of my articles page. follow the link below.
Joe Anderson
BTW this topic also just came up on the Aquatic Plants Mailing list
(no effect to my plants) YMMV

Alive without breath, as cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking.

Visit Joe's Aquatic Lounge, for a More Relaxed and Economical Approach
to Fish Keeping! "http://members.tripod.com/~SubmarinR/aquaria.html"