Re: raising cichlids without their parents

IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:

> George writes:
>

> >  Also John help alot of people out last year , when all there fishes died in
> > the
> >  Ice Storm
> >
> >  George
>
> So it's been about a year, George.  Are the people who got fish from John
> getting spawns?  Are they good parents, or is it too early for a verdict on
> that yet?
>
> Bob Dixon

Hi Bob,
As I said in my previous message, the fish have been fine parents.
It's been about a year, and the crypts the fry used to like to graze on
are just coming back from their chilling. It takes a long time for
things to happen in even a closed system sometimes. Interesting.
-Gary