Confused Krib?

Just wanted to share my interesting experience with my current Kribs.
At work I keep a 20 gallon long tank with a pair of Albino Kribs.  This
is their second spawn.  The first was normal with around 20 fry. The
female would herd the babies all around the tank and treated the male
pretty well.  I have had female kill their mates before.  On occaison he
would watch the babies for short periods of time.
This spawn was very different.  When I left work Thursday for my unusual
3 day weekend, I noticed the female would not come out of her flowerpot
cave.  I suspected eggs had been laid since she had been doing this for
a few days.  When I arrived at work on Monday, I hurriedly looked in the
tank and saw Dad with 30+ babies. Yippee! As the day wore on I noticed
the female would not come out of her flowerpot.  The one time she did
the male chased around for a couple laps around the tank and back into
her cave.  As of Tuesday nite the male has taken sole custody of his
litter.  So I guess I have a Mr. Mom!
As for the geneticists out there - apparently one of the fish is not
fully albino (Kribs have unusual genetic characteristics that fascinate
me).  I came with 13 pigmented fish, 7 full albinos and 14 albino colors
with black eyes.
I saw a recent post about Pelv. sacrimontis (giant krib) and I was
wondering if any other Pelvicachromis species has been documented in
albino form.  I know many purists hate albino, but I would love to see
an albino Pelv taeniatus in breeding coloration to see what colors would
show.  It would also be interesting to see if the albino gene is an
incomplete dominate as in the case with Pelv. pulcher.
I volunteer to do the experiments if anyone has the fish!
Michael