Re: single fish seek partners

Hi fellow New Yorkers,

Dennis Eichorst and I both saw these fish and thought they were all males.
Doolittle's is never cheap just so you know and I'm thinking John was
asking at least $15 a fish. On the other hand he is going to start focusing
on cichlids he tells me which can only be good so I'm willing to help
support this!

>Out of curiousity what were they asking price wise for the 4 female
>dicrossus.   I get out that way every so often and was wondering if it
>would be worth the trip into Rochester.   I'm a member of Central New
>York Aquarium Society and 4 females might come in handy as The Fish
>Place in tonowonda stocks alot of Dwarf Cichlids on a regular basis.

-Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com