Re: your mail

Cory,

Hi, the second picture actually looks more like a female to me.
On the third it was hard to tell.  Good drawing.
(i went in the order they were posted)

I had a pair spawning, wish I had gotten pictures.
She didn't turn yellow when she spawned but rather a pale beige with a
solid lateral line.  The male was quite spectacularly colored with lots of
blues.
 Then as you know got
busy with work, slacked with the water changes and did a 50% change (after
not changing for a month).  The only casualty was my regani female.
Drats!

I still have 7 fish left.  I will try and get a picture for you though, or
see if Erik has any stored up to put on the web.

I think you live in Vancouver.  If you want, drop on in anytime you are
down in Seattle.  I can save some nijsseni for you as well.

Kathy