Re: Dwarf Pike Cichlids

> Try Vinny Kutty's site Mostly Cichlids
> http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/5491/
> You should find all the information you require there.
> Do you know which species you have as this would help in your
> search for information.
We are pretty sure but I would have to go back on the internet to write
down the name. The males (the larger ones?) are about 3" and the females
smaller. They are pretty plain as far as coloring goes but have a black
stripe that goes from the tip of the 'nose' to almost the edge of their
caudal fin. They are interesting to look at. Very stream lined. I will
check out this site.

Thank you

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm