Re: poor diet? - allergies!

Mike Wise wrote:
>name), frozen adult brine shrimp, frozen blood worms (rarely since my
allergies
>to it put me out of commission for a whole day after feeding it), and live
baby
>brine shrimp.

Hey me too!  The last time I handled frozen blood worms, I touched my eye
without thinking and my eye swelled shut in about 5 minutes!  I looked like
a horror movie...more so than usual.  That was 4 years ago.  I've started
feeding it again recently because the fish love it so, but wear gloves and
wash the heck out of my gloves and hands after feeding.

I feed my Apistos baby brine shrimp, grindal worms, Tetrabits (called Discus
bits now?), frozen adult brine, frozen blood worms and live daphnia as a
treat.  Daphnia takes the most effort to raise but I think they are worth
it.

Vinny