Re: general diet and feeding frequency questions -Reply

Hello Bill
I don't know how fresh they at the end of the month.   I never feed them
or anything.    If I rinse my worms thoughly each day put them back in
into the shoe box with a lid and put them back in the fridge they stay
alive for the month that I'm using to feed them.   By the end of the
month I've used them up and it's time for my next pound of black worms
to pick up at our club meeting.  One guy in our club orders the worms
for everyone who wants them, picks them up at the airport, divides them
up and gets them to us at our meeting.   I just rinse them good each day
to keep them from getting bloody in the shoe box.  Sometimes if I'm not
careful and go a day or so without taking care off them , they will
crash on me and then i've got to toss them out.   This is pretty much
how I was told to take care of them and that's how the rest of our club
members that get them take care of them.
John