Re: d. filimentosus update #2

Joel,

Don't be so pessimistic. I'd bet she's moved the larvae and didn't eat them. My
experience with this fish is that once the eggs are gone the female quickly
reverts to her old activities. Yours sounds like she's still brooding something.
I'd get some infusoria & brine shrimp eggs started and see what happens sometime
this weekend!

Mike Wise