Water chemistry questions - part II

Hi list folks,

My A. cacatuoides are in their tank and are seeming to become acclimated to
their new home.

I have another question about water chemistry.  Our tap water appears to be
extremely soft.  I just measured and got the following values:

GH = 2.0
KH = 1.5

Do I need to think about adding something to the tank to get these values
up? or will these fish be happy with this soft water?

cya

Mike Roberts
*DataWest Internet - Nationwide Access
*Colorado Springs - http://www.datawest.net
*(719) 635-9999 - (877) DATAWEST
*Virtual Webhosting - FrontPage - Ecommerce