Re: Pv. taeniatus Matadi or Pv. subocellatus Matadi black?

alex pastor wrote:

> I'm JEALOUS!  O.K?
>
> g. kadar

Me too. I do believe you're torturing us...
However, I have kept subocellatus Matadi (nyagh nyagh) and know it well,
as I got them through a couple of generations at one point. Describe the
fins on the fish you've bought and maybe I can help. I've never seen
taeniatus Matadi, though I'd love to see a taenie from there.
Yeah, and my wholesaler has bigger dwarfs than yours does. So there.
-Gary