Re: Baensch Volume 2

---Ken Laidlaw <K.Laidlaw@roe.ac.uk> wrote:
> That's a very confident statement, what are your secrets?
> Ken.

I just said there were no secrets, perhaps you dont read well? perhaps
you can share with me what your having problems with as their
husbandry is quite non problamatic and there breeding is for the most
part quite simple. They will be happy in waters that are not of the
correct composition and will even breed in this water often times.
When I think of "secrets" I think of Pleco's (Zebra for instance),
Tetra's or even some Cory cats. But in the realm of Tropical fish lets
face it we are all pretty succesfull at breeding Apisto's even
beginners have success with species like A.cacatoudies and A.borellii
and the list goes on. Thats what makes are fish so popular they are
colorful and even beginners can have success with them. Locating the
species we want and identifying them is a diffrent story!
==

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax