Re: Baensch Volume 2

> When I ordered it It was an estimated four to six
> week delivery.  Anyway, I took your advice and it
> shipped via US Priority Mail on Saturday (3/6).  Hopefully
> it will be waiting for me at home tonight as I have
> found that Priority Mail from Seattle (where Amazon is) to the San
> Jose is usually overnight.

Glad to hear you found out. I know I ordered some books and notice that
on the info, one mailed in 2-3 days. Another would be a weeks wait. What
they will do in this type of case is wait till all items are ordered are
in and then send them out unless one specifies otherwise. Which of
course costs more in S&H.

> I guess the
> moral of the story is that it presently takes Amazon
> about three weeks to ship this book.
Not really. It depends on what one has ordered and when they are
available. Look closely at the shipping info on all items ordered. That
way one gets and idea of when they should arrive.

I also have all 3 of the Baensch books. We use them a lot and we also
have some other, newer books as well. They do have their problems, like
with any publication, but if one looks at them as a basics for what they
are looking for and not as the gospel truth, they are great. (I'm
finding this out with many of the fish books!)

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm