A.tucurui

 f> I've seen the wild red scalare. It's nice, but the red is, in reality, a
 f> fair number of small red spots on the flanks. It is a very attractive
 f> scalare, but it isn't the Scottish lion-fish of my hopes.

To me it seems these are the "Peruvian altums" I bought a few months ago. Red
spots on the flanks between the two black lines on the body and a golden glow
on the entire body. By far the most beautiful angels I've ever seen.

Matthijs
--
emwee@bundy.xs4all.nl