RE: R.O. UNIT

I have a Spectrapure unit and have been really happy with it so far.  I've
only had it for 2 months so time will tell.  Their site, if you're
interested, is www.spectrapure.com.

As far as what I'm adding to it, I'm just adding Kent's Discus Essentials to
it.  Like I said I've only had it for two months so I may not be doing it
right but this is what one person recommended to me and so far so good.

Ryan