Re: R.O. UNIT

Don't bother with Kent Marine in my opinion it's a toy. I highly
reccomend the Spectapure line of RO sytems. With Spectapure you get a
much better quality membrane that will give you water in the acidic
values right away. Before I moved to Florida I was using an RO and I
have over the years tested the quality of a few brands. A couple of
years ago for a reef tank I purchased the Spectapure and the results
have been far superior. I have a few guys in my local club using RO
systems and they have to mess with the Ph two of them use kent Marine.
Anyway just my 2 cents.

---Vern Wensley <vernwen@home.com> wrote:

> Hi Marco.Have you thought about useing a deionizer?I have used the
Aquarium
> Pharmaceuticals tap water purifier with great success.It is rated
for 50 to
> 150 gallons of deionized water,but I can get twice that since my
water is so
> soft already.I only used it for those ph 5 and under fish which
makes it
> last a long time before you have to replace the cartridge.The good
thing
> about it is there is no waste and you can make water at any temp.you
want
> .Just add the right amount of electro-right and you have water you
can use
> right away.
> Vern

Archives"!