Re: R.O. UNIT

In a message dated 3/22/99 7:14:02 AM Mountain Standard Time,
integrit@mnl.sequel.net writes:

> Can the Spectapure line or any Fish Quality R.O. Unit able to produce water
>  that is good for human consumption?

Sure.  Why not?  I always hear that we need to get a certain amount of mineral
content with our water, but when I was in the Navy, we drank distilled water
at sea for months on end.  The colon requires a week or so to get used to it,
but then it seems to be fine.

Bob Dixon