Fish Shop in NYC

Hello All
Sorry to post this here, but awhile back there was some talk of a really
good pet shop in NYC that carried some good dwarf cichlids.   I think
the name was Afischnado or something like that.    Could some one from
the City tell me the correct name of the shop and where it's located.
I'm going down to the Island to visit my sister and wanted to stop in
the City and check the place out.   Thanks for the info and sorry about
posting this here.
John Wubbolt