Warning about purchasing fish from a dishonest guy in Michigan

Hello people,
    I am sorry about cross posting, but I think this is very important
as I don't know what kind of trick the guy is going to pull next time on
any person and ripped off their money. His name is Chris Warf, and he
lives in Clinton Township in Michigan. He should be banned from any fish
club as I don't think any club allow thing like this happen. Kick him
out of fish hobby, period!

Ade Lau