Re: Warning about purchasing fish from a dishonest guy in Michigan

Ade Lau wrote:

> Hi,
>         Can you tell me who he/she is? I would like to know so that I don't
> do business with them. And if possible, warn other people.
>
> Ade

Ade and others,
I could now post a message denouncing Ade Lau, myself or anyone else on
this list. It would be a lie. So what? It would stick. Let's get off
this thread right now. Even if these things are justified, the nature of
the net makes the public accusation almost unanswerable. There's no
place on this list for what's starting to bubble up here. Scorch him in
notes to your personal friends, but not here.
-Gary Elson