Re: Warning about purchasing fish from a dishonest guy in Michigan

Hi Gary and to whoever it concern,
        I don't understand why this is wrong doing. Unless I have offended
anyone on this list in the past, which I
don't think I did, I treated everyone as friend in the first place and
that's why I want to share this information
with them. I think this is serious business compare to whom breed the fish
the wrong way etc. I hope you can
understand and I will not post this again on the list.
        I am telling the list about there is someone out there in Michigan
advertising fish for sale and actually he is a ripped
off. I think the list people have the right to know who is ripping people
off for selling bad fish, or just stealing their
money. Maybe you don't care because you know of a good breeder and you will
never buy fish from anybody else. But for some
people, they have the right to know. There are many people out there ripping
off people's money and the only way to prevent
losing our hard earn $$ is to share that experience with someone you know,
and someone you don't know.
        Also, actually I am working with a police officer and am going to
file a fraud charge against him.
        I sincerely appologise to anyone about this posting.
Ade