Fwd: Help me ID Fish, A.hippolytae perhaps?

Note: forwarded message attached.

===

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax
barbax2@yahoo.com

Hi Guys

Hey Mike the fish we talked about earlier this week I
beleive is A.hippolytae. I think it's color threw me
off, as all the pictures I have ever seen showed a
rather drab fish. Though they are no A.hongsloi, but
they are rather handsome fellows. ( I must however
admit I have never found an Apisto i didn't like :])

It has a high backed body shape, a rounded caudel fin
with vertical stripes. It has a distinct caudel spot.
It has a golden amber colored lateral band with a very
distinct lateral spot that touches the dorsal fin. The
lateral spot is surrounded by a golden amber color. It
has some turqouise colored abdominal stripes. It has a
fair amount of yellow in the fins. I know they are
coming out of brazil and were brought in with some
A.pertensis and T.candidi. Just wanted to be sure. I
have never had them before , if they are A.hippolytae,
has anyone had any experiences with them? I would
appreciate any info on them.

Anyway I brought them home because they were with the
candidi's and heck they looked like they needed a good
home.

===