Re: Fish room!!!

Mike:

Perhaps you could temporarily reduce or relocate your fishroom operation by
one shelf, empty that one one shelf, and coat the bottom six or seven inches
with three layers of marine-grade epoxy paint or epoxy spar varnish.  It would
require that you lift the whole stand up so you can paint the bottom at the
same time.

You could do one at a time, relocating stuff as you go along.  It would take a
few weeks, but if you do it early, it would be okay for the wood.

Bob
In a message dated 3/25/99 7:28:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mikejacobs@ij.net writes:

> I've talked to a bunch of people about that very problem and the one thing
>  they all agreed on was the time limit I had before I had to even begin to
>  worry.......11/2 -2 yrs.  I can perceive a change in stand structure before
>  that time happens.....but you're right, noted and I will keep my eye on
>  that!
>
>  You know no matter how you plan.......and a bunch of planning went into
>  this, the practicality is that SOMETHING isn't going to be or function as
>  the drawing says it should........that I'm learning for sure!  That's why I
>  say the "building" of the room my be forever!........... ;-)
>
>  The whole "dwarf list" is now invited to Florida for a
vacation!!!........We