Re: tannic acid in powdered form

Back when I use to be a chemist before medical school, we would use tannic
acid in different organic experiements.  You can order it from local
chemical supply houses, or find someone you know is a biology/chemistry
school teacher to order it and reiburse them.  It would be nice to find
out concentrations from Uwe though.

Kathy