Re: R.O. UNIT

If you change and maintain the carbon and micron
filters according to the manufacter's guidlines I have
gotten water at about 6.5 consistantly after a day of
settling. I have a tank under the sink for drinking
water and a hose running to my garage for water for my
reef tank. There are many factors involved Dave so it
would realy be hard to make a hypothesis. Most notably
your source of water. But I have used other brands and
I firmly beleive the quality of the RO membrane itself
is far superior in the Spectrapure brand. Call their
tech support line for more details they are very
helpfull.

===

David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL