Pelvicachromis Taeniatus

Hello All
I was wondering if any one out there could give me a little info on any
special tricks that might help me to get my Taeniatus to spawn.   I have
4 pairs of Taeniatus Kienke and 1 pair of Taeniatus Moliwe.   2 pairs of
the Taeniatus Kienke have spawned in the past and so have the Moliwe,
but it's been over 2 months for the Moliwe and 1 pair of Kienke since
they spawned last.   All pairs are less then a year and a half old, so I
don't think it is old age.   The pH in all tanks  is around 6.7 and
hardness is 60ppm.   The fish are fed a variety of live and prepared
foods which are the same foods I always use and which they've eaten when
they spawned in the past.   Temperature is around 78 F.   Regular water
changes of 20% weekly and all are housed in either 10 or 15 gallon tanks
with only one pair per tank.   This is my usual set up for Apistos or
West Africans.   Patience I know is the key, but sometimes there are
ways to "Trigger" pairs to spawn.   I do water changes when I know the
weather outside is likely to change, hoping barometer changes with water
changes might be the trick.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.   My apistos are spawning like
crazy but I can't convince the West Africans to do so.   Thanks
John