availability of books

A while back there were a number of postings re: obtainability of Baensch
books.

On the website for Aquatic Ecosystems Inc. there is even the volume 4
Baensch Atlas available.  Hard and soft cover.  1216 pages. $31.25 US.

 I find this a bit odd given that according to information I have this is
not supposed to be out until this summer.  However, the other volumes are
available for sure.  So, if Amazon.com doesn't have them at a convenient
time, maybe this place will get them out faster.
http://www.aquaticeco.com/

There's all kinds of cool stuff at this site.  If only I had the

They've got a few books on fish diseases etc. as well.

G. Kadar