Greetings From Ottawa!!

John, wrote,,

>Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
>From: BigJohnW@webtv.net (John Wubbolt)
>Subject: Re: Two Questions
>Hello Gary
>I saw this fish that was being sold as Blue Neons in Big Als pet shop in
>Ottawa this past Monday. I was a little upset because the importer
>sold only males to this particular shop.I am sure that the fish in
>question is a Resticulosa. I have Apisto Resticulosa in tanks here in
>my house which is why I'm fairly certain that these Blue Neons were
>Resticulosa. The shop manager Christine said they didn't come in as a
>particular species only Blue Neons. She also mentioned these guys were
>coming in from Asia not south america or Germany.
>Wish there had been some females in those tanks. Would have loved to
>gotten a pair to see if they do breed true or not.
>John

Hiya John,

just wanted to say hello from Ottawa too. If you want to trade fish
sometime let me know. I have hongsloi, cacatuoides and agassizzi
that I am actively breeding right now. Also panda corydoras. And
my own line of fancy guppies, that don't get sick and die.

Yeah, Christine, routinely has great fish, but only males. Pretty
disappointing.

Vicky
the Apisto Addict