RE: worming

I've used it on my Discus.  My use was for getting rid of tape worms.  The
vet that prescribed it for me said to use a syringe to dose it and put it in
their mouths.  Email me offline if you're looking for the dosing I used
because I'll have to go look it up.  I don't know how effective it was just
putting it into their mouths because I thought that I would lose a lot
through their gills.  So, when I was done doing it the way that the vet said
I waited a couple of weeks and did it the way I've read about doing it on
the web which was to put it in their food.

It does take two dosings to get rid of everything.  What I need to do now is
take some excrement back to the vet to have him put it under the microscope
and look to see if my fish are clean now.

On another note, my Rams spawned this past weekend and it looks like they're
actually going to take care of these eggs!  This is their second spawn and
will hopefully be my first chance at raising some fry.  If anyone has any
tips they'll be welcomed.  I've been reading on this list for some time now
as well as other books and articles so I think I'll do okay.

Ryan
Chicago, IL