Re: Apistogramma agassizii

Hello Stan
Sounds like your water parameters are almost the same as mine and I'm
working with Aggies double red color form.   I have no problem spawning
my fish in these water conditions.   Your feeding diet sounds ok to me
also as I occasiionally use a beef heart mixture, live black worms,
flake food and tetra bits ( now called Color bits)   I would break the
group up into 2 trios and just wait for them to mature in adult fish
capable of spawning.   Good luck.
John Wubbolt