Convention Plans

This is my first convention, so I have the following thoughts:

I think the ASG is planning a meeting on Thursday night.  Is this correct?
Location and time, please.
Perhaps the members of this list could meet for breakfast Friday or Saturday
morning at a local Perkins or something.  Can one of the indigenous list
members set up a place for us?

Also, as a side note, I'm hoping to hook up for some local killies Sunday
after the auction.  I am particularly looking for Fp. gardneri nigerianum or
akure, as well as maybe some australes, or other interesting Aphyosemion.

Since we will be arriving Wednesday and Thursday, and not leaving until
Sunday or Monday, is there some way we can keep fish we bring for trading
with each other alive without over-stressing them?  I'm not sure our local
hotel accommodations will be hospitable enough to allow us to set up
maintenance tanks in our rooms.  I have had fish live in shipping bags for
over a week, and this would of course suffice, but gosh, it would be nice to
be able to take care of them.

It would also be nice if I could find an email spell-checker utility with a
full list of scientific names in its dictionary

Bob Dixon