Re: Breeding Apistogrammas?

-----Original Message-----
From: alex pastor <alexp@idirect.com>
To: apisto@admin.listbox.com <apisto@admin.listbox.com>
Date: Saturday, June 26, 1999 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Breeding Apistogrammas?

:
:-----Original Message-----
:From: Eagles#654 <eagles@tima.com>
:To: apisto@admin.listbox.com <apisto@admin.listbox.com>
:Date: Saturday, June 26, 1999 4:45 PM
:>Believe me, I know what getting hooked on fish is like. As I've said, I
:have
:>an African Cichlid tank w/ five grow out tanks, a saltwater reef tank, and
:>Koi outside in my pond. :)
:>
:>I also have a spare 29gal tank out in the garage. Now, where can I put a
:new
:>tank setup for Apistos? ;)
:>
:>Thanks,
:>Sherry
:
:
:And you have energy for more??????????  Burn up those excess calories, come
:by my place and do some water changes for me. :) :)
:
:G. Kadar
:
Water changes? What's that?

No, really, I've got my handy 50' python siphon hose to hook up to my faucet
for my freshwater, and a spare powerhead/pump to help mix up my buckets of
saltwater and pump it up to the tank. As for the pond, a once a month round
w/ the garden hose works for it! I'm getting the water changing routines
down to a fine art. :-) It's the reef tank that takes a lot of special
attention.

Sherry

:
:
:For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
:email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Archives"!
: